Build and Launch Your Business: The Best Social Entrepreneur Bootcamp
Action-Based Training to help you build a world-class, world-changing business
For every business idea, vision or dream, there are countless steps that must be taken before it can become a success. The Social Entrepreneur Bootcamp is the ultimate workshop/training for entrepreneurs looking to change the world. The bootcamp a biweekly, 12-session series covering every aspect of launching and growing a successful social enterprise, from one of Toronto’s leading entrepreneurs and coaches.
This is not your average class or workshop.
What this Bootcamp includes
- 12 training sessions (3.5 hours each) led by Mike Brcic, with guest speakers. (Sessions are held at the Centre for Social Innovation: 720 Bathurst St. Toronto).
- Two 1-hour one-on-one consulting sessions (a $300 value)
- A free membership to The Social Entrepreneur online course, a $399 value
- Membership in a private Facebook success group (additional tips, respond to questions, share your own work)
- A success buddy, someone in the class to whom you’re accountable, and will discuss the work, give feedback, and share tips.
- Each session will include homework for you to apply the concepts to your own business or idea.
This course is for anyone who is truly serious and fully dedicated to entrepreneurship, who wants to use their business to change the world while making a profit.
Ready to take action towards launching and growing your business? You can learn more and apply here.
Who teaches this course?
The instructor of this course, Mike, grew his adventure travel company Sacred Rides, ranked “#1 Mountain Bike Tour Company on Earth” by both National Geographic Adventure & Outside Magazine, to over $200,000 in monthly revenue (1996-present). He has taught and spoken ant dozens of events and consulted with hundreds of entrepreneurs, in addition to teaching courses, advising social entrepreneurs as the Dean of Social Entrepreneurship at the Centre for Social Innovation. Last year, he lead entrepreneurship panels, workshops and one-on-one mentoring sessions with hundreds of entrepreneurs as Entrepreneur-in-Residence at the Toronto Public Library. Mike has published dozens of entrepreneurship articles on Huffington Post, Business 2 Community, and The Social Entrepreneur blog. As an extension of this course, he launched one of the world’s leading online training courses for social entrepreneurs, The Social Entrepreneur, with over 100 monthly subscribers in less than 2 months.
Now he’s sharing his knowledge, and a curriculum which he has spent hundreds of hours developing and refining, with two select groups of 10 Toronto-based entrepreneurs.
Are you ready to step up your game?
This is not a part-time, take-it-at-your-own pace training. This is an intense bootcamp-style course with a significant amount of work that you’ll do on your business. Work that is guaranteed to take your business to the next level. And it’s a money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
- This part-time bi-weekly course runs Apr 27 — Dec 7, 2016 in Toronto. You can apply now.
- There is also an Online Version if you cannot attend in-person, which you can access here.
- If you’re still not ready to start, there’s a Free 7-Day Email Course you can start here.
If you are looking to finally launch your dream, and learn how to build your business model, validate it, and launch with style and customers, this course is for you.